Featured Post

2024 *Still* Zooming

  We will *still* be Zooming in 2024, since COVID is *still* going around , and besides, we've kind of gotten used to it.  Contact linda...

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Oconomowoc 2016 video clips - YouTube playlist


Sorry this post is so delayed -- I tried to upload the videos to blog posts as I've done in the past, but blogger wasn't cooperating.  I tried 4 different browsers, two different computers with 2 different operating systems, two different video formats, but nothing worked -- it would upload successfully, but the "Processing video" step never finished, it just disappeared leaving only a broken link.  Anyway, after googling to see if I could find a solution, I finally found that the easiest thing would be to create a YouTube channel, put all the video clips in a playlist, and embed that in a blog post.  Hopefully this will work, probably better than the old ways, anyway.  I made the videos and the playlist "Unlisted", which means you can see them if you have the link, but they won't show up when searching YouTube.  Sorry for boring you with the details, but after several hours of wrestling with it, I just had to complain a little :-)

No comments: