Featured Post

2024 *Still* Zooming

  We will *still* be Zooming in 2024, since COVID is *still* going around , and besides, we've kind of gotten used to it.  Contact linda...

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Fri Aug 3 dance list



Above is the dance program from last night, as photographed by my real camera, which has a viewfinder and flash and everything.

In case anybody is curious about what came out of my $10 toy camera with no viewfinder or flash, a couple of those photos are below:




The difference in resolution is much more obvious on the computer, where the photo from the real camera is 1163x866 pixels even after cropping it down some, vs. the supposed "high resolution" setting on the tiny toy camera, 352x288 pixels. The process of posting the photo to the blog reduces the size/resolution considerably. I must say, the toy camera did pretty well in terms of exposure, though perhaps at the expense of a too-long shutter speed, assuming the blur in the second photo is due to camera shake rather than focus. Well, this isn't supposed to be a photography blog, I just wanted to learn how to post photos to it, and now I have. Sort of...I had to edit the raw HTML to get the photos sort of where I wanted them, and the text isn't exactly positioned very well. But, good enough...

No comments: