Featured Post

2024 *Still* Zooming

  We will *still* be Zooming in 2024, since COVID is *still* going around , and besides, we've kind of gotten used to it.  Contact linda...

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Youtube channel with IFD dance-along playlists

Henry Temchin, a longtime folk dancer now living in Florida, has set up a youtube channel with IFD playlists and videos to dance along with: Folk Dance With Henry
For example:
Shelter In Place Dance Playlist #1

UPDATE 4/25/2020 from Henry: "Just a quick update: my YouTube channel  Folk Dance with Henry  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNpvv5ZXfbuATHPHSP4QR7A 
now has 100 dance videos, three 45 minute beginner/intermediate playlists and two 2 hour intermediate playlists.  This might be viewed as replacing my two weekly sessions that aren't active right now.  I planned these playlists as I would my sessions, mixing moods, speeds, tempos, and countries."

No comments: