Featured Post

2024 *Still* Zooming

  We will *still* be Zooming in 2024, since COVID is *still* going around , and besides, we've kind of gotten used to it.  Contact linda...

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Ajsino Oro, Bracno Oro - words & music



Looking for old instructions for Ajsino Oro (because at Argonne we must do it one of the other 2 or 3 ways it was taught, a little differently than the one Lee taught at June Camp this year), I found an old Illini Folk Dance Society Spring Festival syllabus, from around 1980, when they had Ciga Despotovic as a teacher (I wasn't there then, I just picked up some of the old syllabi at later festivals). No instructions, unfortunately. But there were words & music for Ajsino Oro and Bracno Oro. I don't think they're copyrighted, so I'm posting them here (if there is any copyright issue, let me know, and I'll take them down).

No comments: